Monday, January 24, 2011

LOVE.............

Love is like a puzzle.
When you're in love,
all the pieces fit but
when your heart gets broken,
it takes a while to get everything back together.
...
As soon as forever is through,
I'll be over you.

The best way to mend a broken
heart is time and galfrnds

God can heal a broken heart,
but He has to have all the pieces.

What is the opposite of two?
A lonely me, a lonely you.

You can fall in love in an instant.
It's letting go that takes time.

Even when I pour my heart out to you,
I'm not sure it shows,
that I love you more than you'll ever know.

How do you heal a broken heart?
I have no idea where to start because
everything I do reminds me of you

If it's wrong to love you,
then my heart just wont let me be right.

Better never to have met you in my dream
than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak;
sometimes it means
that you are strong enough to let go..

No comments:

Post a Comment