Friday, February 18, 2011

I had only a moment...



I had only a moment, to see your beautiful face,
beauty that emits such a warm embrace,
and as the moment passed, I noticed something different,
your beauty was so simple, elegant, and innocent,

I had only a moment, to hear your voice that was so sweet,
I lost words to speak, my heart had met defeat,
being speechless doesn't come very often with me,
but I guess thats how rare you are, don't you see?

I shouldn't say this since I don't really know you,
but I don't have to know you to know that its true,

I had only a moment, to see your smile so unique,
I can't put the description in words to speak,
your smile is so rare and one of a kind,
it can even be seen by the blind,
if they rated smiles one through ten,
I would give it a 20 over and over again,

I had only a moment, when you were their in front of me,
to think of all these things, that I write to make you happy....


2 comments:

  1. aaahhhhhhh...... loved it!!!!!
    nice job notty angel.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb work...u sure have a artist within you

    ReplyDelete