Saturday, March 5, 2011

The way I feel……




Why do I feel so alone inside while I have everyone to back me up.. I really don’t knw why I feel like this…… I knw people love me… well they say they do…… but still sumtyms I dunno y bt my heart always feels a bit insecure….. it continuously asks me the same questions again n again n again…….
Do they really care..
Do they really love me..
Did I do something wrong to feel like this
Is everything true...


Many a times I feel lonely…. Sick of this hypocrit world…. These double faced e people…… bt I knw I hv sum gud frnds on whom I cn blindly count upon…….bt den y?
Why do I have no one to hold me when I cry..

I look inside and I feel myself all alone in darkness when I'm alone
Looking for someone that i know and love but really no one is here…..
Iand I js keep telling myself nt to cry….. I hv seen worst situations than these before… so…
I can't cry now..
What's is the point of letting go when there is no one to hold you.
I knw like always they all will leave me n go….. wen I’ll cry I won’t hv anyone to wipe out my tears….. and I’ll b feeling d same lyk nw…… do u knw hw m feeling ryt nw….

I want sumone wid me….. someone who cn hold me in his arms n rescue me frm all my sorrows…. My difficulties n yeah frm this mean world….bt ryt nw The only thing that is holding me is the cold wind blowing against me..
Making me cold..
Making me shiver
N m lost…… lost in the world of loneliness…
If you want to find me..
Look far beyond the darkness
In the darkest corner you will find me.
All curled to a little ball..

1 comment: